Indulge, eat, and live in Bali!
Wondering what kind of cuisine you can savor in Bali. It is one of the coolest places to drink, eat, and enjoy with your partner. Today, Bali certainly offers authentic French and different food flavors.
You can choose one of the finest five star hotels in Bali to enjoy the local as well as international dishes. However, it is not necessary to dine only in five star hotels. The islet has several economical hotels to satisfy every pocket and taste.
For authentic Balinese food, opt for street eateries or stalls that sell the true taste of Indonesian food. Some of the popular Indonesian dishes include:
- Nasi rames (rice cooked by mixing vegetables, meat, and fried eggs)
- Martabak (a fried roti with fillings of meat or vegetables)
- Nasi Campur (steamed rice with meat and vegetables)
- Matrabak Manis (no so common dish- is a buttery pancake with cheese and chocolate added into it).
There are many restaurants where you can dine in Bali. It is good to do some homework before visiting Bali. Search online for the famous restaurants on the island, since that will save time in searching offline. Some of the famous types of restaurant in Bali include:
- Terrace bar and lounge: - Open-air terrace with the spectacular view of Jimbaran Bay is the ideal spot to dine in Bali. Enjoy your drink with fresh air touching your cheeks and carving a relaxed atmosphere.
a) Location: Next to Taman Wantilan courtyard
b) Beverage service: 12:00 noon – 12:00 midnight
c) Cocktail classes: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- In-villa dining: - Four season’s In-villa dining offers fine-dining experience with its tasty cuisines. You can enjoy the breakfast, lunch, and dinner in this place. Arouse or ignite your taste buds by sampling some of the scrumptious Balinese dishes. While dining here you can also enjoy local music and dance performed by local artists.
a) Breakfast: 6:00 am – 11:00 am
b) All day dining: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
c) Overnight dining: 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Epic dining experiences: - The exclusively designed for romantic couples, this restaurant adds a golden fern to your love affair. The romantic dining beneath the sky is ideal setting to tell your partner those three lovely words “I love you.”
a) Bali by candlelight
b) Bed on the beach
c) Fore barbecue dinner
d) Gazebo dinner etc.
These are some of the dining ideas to spend a romantic evening with your spouse.