Gift your kids a fun outing in Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a renowned beach resort town in Thailand. The district is decorated with stylish cafes, modish restaurants, glittering bars, and trendy shops. Hua Hin is a great place for planning a holiday with kids due to the extremely safe places, friendly people, and so many exciting things to see and top activities this district has to offer.
Some of the fun activities you can try in Hua Hin include:
- Elephant trekking: - Just a couple of miles away from the city are an elephant camp, where you can enjoy trekking. Take your kids for elephant show in the evening, where these big fat animal play basketball, paint pictures, and play the harmonica. Your kids will certainly enjoy the elephant ride in Hua Hin. Do not forget buying bananas to feed the elephants. This is the great way to let your child interact with the elephants.
- Horse riding on the beach: - Horse riding is the biggest source of entertainment for kids and their parents. There are guides who will give you lessons on how to do horse riding on the beach. However, if you have prior horse riding experience, they will generally let you ride yourself. Let your kid try this sporty activity.
- Banana Boat riding: - This is the second most entertaining thing to enjoy with your kids in Hua Hin. In fact, it is the typical Thai activity, which every tourist must try. Let your child enjoy an interesting half an hour boat ride on one of the many Hua Hin’s beaches. There are trainers who will guide you through the ride and make you feel comfortable on this huge yellow banana boat.
- Go Karting in Hua Hin: - If your child loves adventure and a fast pace ride, then he/she will definitely love to ride the go-karts. A guide will always accompany the rider; no matter how much experienced he/she is in Karting.
- Sightseeing tour: - A trip to Hua Hin is incomplete, if you miss to explore the attractions of the district. The attractions in Hua Hin range from Old Palace, to the historical Hua Hin railway station. You can also visit some of the famous Buddhist temples of Hua Hin that displays the architectural beauty of the district.