Book a sightseeing tour to Taiwan
Taiwan is the melting point of both European and Asian cultures, making it the best travel hotspot offering an interesting flavor of several regions. The influence of these cultures is clearly visible in some of the places (now classified as the famous attractions) in Taiwan.
The control of Asian powers is evident on the temples, cuisine, and historic sites of the state. Shopping, dining, sightseeing, and relaxing are some of the few things you can do in Taiwan.
If you fancy exploring the interesting places in Taiwan, here is the comprehensive guide at your aid:
- Lungshan Temple: - One of the oldest Buddhist temple built in 1653, Lungshan Temple is certainly one the most attractive places for the lovers of historic structure. The construction is breathtaking, with attractively designed walls, unique pillar decoration, and wood carvings. This is definitely an unmissable place!
- Sun Moon Lake: - This is the biggest natural lake nuzzled high in the mountains. This lake is highly praised for its beauty and serenity it offers to the visitors, therefore many Taiwan visitors incorporate Sun Moon Lake in there sightseeing list. Sun Moon Lake houses a wide array of colorful birdlife and butterflies.
- Taipei: - Located in the north of the state, Taipei is the hub of Taiwan’s flourishing economy. While in Taiwan, stroll down to some of the Asia’s famous shopping malls, taste the finest cuisines of Japan, and climb the highest skyscraper, the Taipei 101.
- National Palace Museum: - One of the Asia’s finest museums, National Palace Museum displays the collection of 10th century artworks and artifacts. Do not leave Taiwan without seeing the priceless wealth on display. The items displayed in this museum include gems as the Jade Cabbage, Olive Stone Boat and the painting of One Hundred Horses. The National Palace Museum is situated on the Chih Shan road in Taipei.
- Hsiahai City Temple: - Devoted to the city god, this holy place is the fundamental part of Taiwanese daily life. Hsiahai City Temple is situated on Dihua Street and open for public all the day.
Plan your trip to Taiwan in advance to get discounts. Plentyrooms: Your online travel partner will take care of your holiday planning. For details on packages and destinations, browse www.plentyrooms.com. Book cheap vacation packages to your dream destination.